What is a Director ID?
A director identification number (director ID) is a unique identifier that a director applies for once and keeps forever.
Do I need a Director ID?
You’ll need a director ID if you’re a director of a company, registered foreign company, registered Australian body or an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander corporation.
Our “Guide to applying for your Director ID” to the right gives you information that you need to complete your direct ID documentation.
If you would like a PDF application form for distribution please contact our firm.
Step 1 | Setup myGovID
- To do this you need a smart device, an email address and to be over 15 years.
- To create a myGovID, it requires a Standard (personal details and at least TWO Australian identity documents eg. drivers licence) or Strong Identity Strength (personal details and photo verification of Australian identity documents)
- If you are unable to create a myGovID, you may be able to contact us for a copy of the paper form.
Step 2 | Gather your documents
You will need:
- your tax file number
- your residential address as held by the ATO
- information from two documents to verify your identity
- Examples of the documents you can use:
- Bank account details
- an ATO notice of assessment
- super account details
- a dividend statement
- a Centrelink payment summary
- a PAYG payment summary
Step 2 | Complete your application
This should take less than 5 minutes if you have completed Step 1 and 2.
For Further information please visit the ASIC Website: CLICK HERE
https://hitpcgames.com/ https://www.majidsaleem.com/ https://keygensoft.com/ https://windowscrack.net/