One Law. Marrawah Law
We can provide legal advice and representation in relation to:
- Claimant Native Title Determination Applications
- Non-claimant Native Title Determination Applications
- Other Native Title Claim Resolution Capabilities:
– Tenure resolution for town and city expansions; and
– Protection of existing interests
- Indigenous Land Use Agreements
- Native Title Compulsory Acquisitions
- Future Acts, Mining and Exploration
- Native Title and Cultural Heritage Compliance Assessment (all tenure types and infrastructure)
- Prescribed Body Corporates
Free Case Evaluation Today!
We're here to help to schedule a free case evaluation, contact us online or via the phone on (07) 4041 3088
Marrawah Law from 1 July 2018 incorporates the practice formerly known as Gilkerson Legal. Marrawah Law represents the combined strengths of two firms and over 75 years’ experience in the practice of law for government, corporate and Indigenous clients:
Founder & Principal Solicitor
Practice Manager & Paralegal
Contact us today!
We are here to help. Ask us about a consultation.