One Law. Marrawah Law
Cultural Heritage and other Indigenous Land interests
We can provide legal advice and representation in relation to:
- Cultural Heritage Management Plans and Agreements
- Cultural Heritage Protocols
- Cultural Awareness Training
- Traditional Use of Marine Resource Agreements
- Indigenous Protected Areas
- Working On Country Programs
- Customised Rules for Aboriginal Corporations
- Tenure dealings
We also provide industry guides and training in relation to native title and Aboriginal cultural heritage compliance for various types of projects.
Free Case Evaluation Today!
We're here to help to schedule a free case evaluation, contact us online or via the phone on (07) 4041 3088
Marrawah Law from 1 July 2018 incorporates the practice formerly known as Gilkerson Legal. Marrawah Law represents the combined strengths of two firms and over 75 years’ experience in the practice of law for government, corporate and Indigenous clients:
Founder & Principal Solicitor
Contact us today!
We are here to help. Ask us about a consultation.