Thomas is a senior solicitor with Marrawah Law. Coming from a background in general private practice Tom has in-depth experience across the fields of litigation, commercial law, family law, and native title.
Tom is currently an independent director of the Gurriny Yealamucka Health Service Aboriginal Corporation. In 2013/2014 Tom was elected the President of the North Queensland Law Association. For several years Tom was a member of the management committee for the Far North Queensland Law Association.
Tom specialises in:
• Future act negotiations
• Agistment agreements
• Contractual advice, negotiation and drafting
• Commercial conveyancing
• Business acquisitions and sales
• Commercial dispute resolution
• Debt recovery
• Corporate structures and restructures
• Property developments
• Sales and purchases of franchised businesses
• Joint ventures and memorandums of understanding
• Family law
• Native title determination applications
Our Practice Areas
Marrawah Law is a multi-award winning Indigenous legal practice independently certified by Supply Nation as 100% Indigenous-owned, controlled and managed company, find out more what services we can offer you.
Marrawah Law represents the combined strengths of two firms and over 75 years’ experience in the practice of law for government, corporate and Indigenous clients:
Founder & Principal Solicitor