We have expertise in all areas of commercial and Indigenous law including:
▪ Native title law
▪ Cultural heritage and other Indigenous land Issues
▪ Property law
▪ Commercial law
We currently provide or have recently provided legal services for the following government entities:
▪ Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
▪ Department of Environment and Science
▪ Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet (Commonwealth)
▪ Indigenous Business Australia
▪ Torres Strait Regional Authority (Commonwealth)
▪ ▪ Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships (Qld)
▪ Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing
▪ Department of Housing and Public Works (Qld)
▪ Powerlink Queensland
▪ Ergon Energy
We also represent over 40% of the local governments across Queensland.
We are listed on the legal services panel for the following organisations
- Powerlink Queensland
- Australian Taxation Office- preferred provider in category of complex/strategic matters as subcontractor to Holding Redlich
- Queensland government (pending)
- Cairns Regional Council
- Townsville Regional Council
- Rockhampton Regional Council
Our Practice Areas
Marrawah Law is a multi-award winning Indigenous legal practice independently certified by Supply Nation as 100% Indigenous-owned, controlled and managed company, find out more what services we can offer you.
Marrawah Law represents the combined strengths of two firms and over 75 years’ experience in the practice of law for government, corporate and Indigenous clients:
Founder & Principal Solicitor
Contact us today!
We are here to help. Ask us about a consultation.