Thomas is a senior solicitor with Marrawah Law. Coming from a background in general private practice Tom has in-depth experience across the fields of litigation, commercial law, family law, and native title.
Tom is currently an independent director of the Gurriny Yealamucka Health Service Aboriginal Corporation. In 2013/2014 Tom was elected the President of the North Queensland Law Association. For several years Tom was a member of the management committee for the Far North Queensland Law Association.
Tom specialises in:
• Future act negotiations
• Agistment agreements
• Contractual advice, negotiation and drafting
• Commercial conveyancing
• Business acquisitions and sales
• Commercial dispute resolution
• Debt recovery
• Corporate structures and restructures
• Property developments
• Sales and purchases of franchised businesses
• Joint ventures and memorandums of understanding
• Family law
• Native title determination applications
Contact Leah today
We are here to help. Ask us about a consultation.