One Law. Marrawah Law
We provide services to a number of individuals, corporations (including prescribed bodies corporate), trusts and other corporate entities.
In addition, we currently provide or have recently provided legal services for the following government entities:
- Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet (Commonwealth);
- Indigenous Business Australia;
- Torres Strait Regional Authority (Commonwealth);
- Numerous Local Governments throughout Queensland;
- Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships (Qld);
- Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing;
- Department of Housing and Public Works (Qld);
- Powerlink Queensland (Qld);
- SEQWater; and
- Ergon Energy
Our Practice Areas
Marrawah Law is a multi-award winning Indigenous legal practice independently certified by Supply Nation as 100% Indigenous-owned, controlled and managed company, find out more what services we can offer you.
Marrawah Law from 1 July 2018 incorporates the practice formerly known as Gilkerson Legal. Marrawah Law represents the combined strengths of two firms and over 75 years’ experience in the practice of law for government, corporate and Indigenous clients:
Founder & Principal Solicitor
Contact us today!
We are here to help. Ask us about a consultation.