One Law. Marrawah Law
Our staff are members of local boards and management committees including Access Community Housing, Indigenous Lawyers Association Queensland, Cairns Region Indigenous Business Network, South East Queensland Indigenous Chamber of Commerce and the Queensland Law Societies’ Reconciliation Action Plan Working Group.
We also provide financial sponsorship for various entities/events including:
• National Native Title Conference Sponsor 2016 – 2018
• Aboriginal Enterprises in Mining Exploration and Energy Conference Sponsor 2017
• Indigenous Economic Development Conference Sponsor 2015
• Royal Flying Doctors Service
• Bumma Bippera Media Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation
• National Aborigines and Islanders Day Observance Committee(NAIDOC) events.
Our Practice Areas
Marrawah Law is a multi-award winning Indigenous legal practice independently certified by Supply Nation as 100% Indigenous-owned, controlled and managed company, find out more what services we can offer you.
Marrawah Law from 1 July 2018 incorporates the practice formerly known as Gilkerson Legal. Marrawah Law represents the combined strengths of two firms and over 75 years’ experience in the practice of law for government, corporate and Indigenous clients:
Founder & Principal Solicitor
Practice Manager & Paralegal
Contact us today!
We are here to help. Ask us about a consultation.