One Law. Marrawah Law
Certifications and memberships
- Supply Nation certified supplynation.org.au
- Local Buy accredited localbuy.net.au
- Queensland Law Society First Nation Lawyer of the year 2018 – Leah Cameron
- Doyles Guide to Australian Legal Profession (‘Doyles Guide’) Leading Native Title Law Firm (Traditional Owner Representation) – Australia, 2018 – Gilkerson Legal
- Doyles Guide – Leading Native Title Lawyer (Traditional Owner Representation) – Australia, 2018 – Oliver Gilkerson
- Doyles Guide – Leading Native Title Lawyer (Project Proponent Representation) – Australia, 2018 – Oliver Gilkerson
- Doyles Guide – Native Title Rising Star – Australia, 2018 – Deanna Cartledge
- Attorney-General Department’s National Indigenous Legal Professional of the Year Award 2016 – Leah Cameron
- Doyles Guide – Native Title Rising Star – Australia, 2015 – Cassie Lang
- Accredited to the Commonwealth’s Attorney-General’s Specialist Native Title Practitioners Panel – Oliver Gilkerson and Deanna Cartledge
Our Practice Areas
Marrawah Law is a multi-award winning Indigenous legal practice independently certified by Supply Nation as 100% Indigenous-owned, controlled and managed company, find out more what services we can offer you.
Marrawah Law from 1 July 2018 incorporates the practice formerly known as Gilkerson Legal. Marrawah Law represents the combined strengths of two firms and over 75 years’ experience in the practice of law for government, corporate and Indigenous clients:
Founder & Principal Solicitor
Practice Manager & Paralegal
Contact us today!
We are here to help. Ask us about a consultation.