Awards and Certifications
Marrawah Law is a multi-award-winning legal practice – the firm and staff are considered to be leaders in promoting access to justice, encouraging informative discussions around Indigenous political and related issues and active reconciliation. We have been recognised for these qualities when our Principal Solicitor and Owner was awarded Queensland Law Society’s First Nations Lawyer of the Year Award 2018 and Attorney’ General’s National Indigenous Legal Practitioner of the Year Award 2016.
Our reputation can also be measured by the achievements of our specialist lawyers, in addition to those outlined above:
- Doyles 2020 due for release 30 January
- Doyles Guide to the Legal Profession (national independent assessors to the legal profession), Leah Cameron and Oliver Gilkerson ranked amongst Leading Native Title Lawyers – Australia, 2019
- Doyles Guide to the Legal Profession, Marrawah Law listed as Leading Native Title Law Firms – Australia, 2019
- Doyles Guide to the Legal Profession, Cassie Lang listed as a Native Title Rising Stars – Australia, 2019
- Cairns Chamber of Commerce Indigenous Business Excellence Award, 2019
- Oliver Gilkerson ranked amongst Leading Native Title Lawyers (Project Proponent Representation) – Australia 2018
- Doyles Guide to the Legal Profession, Deanna Cartledge ranked amongst Native Title Rising Stars – Australia, 2018
- Doyles Guide to the Legal Profession, Cassie Lang listed as a “Native Title Rising Stars – Australia, 2016” and “Native Title Rising Stars – Australia, 2015”.
We are also Supply Nation certified and Local Buy accredited.
Our Practice Areas
Marrawah Law is a multi-award winning Indigenous legal practice independently certified by Supply Nation as 100% Indigenous-owned, controlled and managed company, find out more what services we can offer you.
Marrawah Law represents the combined strengths of two firms and over 75 years’ experience in the practice of law for government, corporate and Indigenous clients:
Founder & Principal Solicitor
Contact us today!
We are here to help. Ask us about a consultation.