Our practice and staff have been the recipients of a number of accolades:
- Queensland Law Society First Nations Lawyer of the Year 2018
- Attorney-General’s Department National Indigenous Legal Professional of the Year Award for the year ending 2016
- Nominee Ethnic Business Awards, Tropical North Queensland Innovation Awards and AIM Leadership Awards 2016
- Cairns NAIDOC Week- Corporate Breakfast Keynote Speakers 2016
- Cairns Business Women’s Club Awards – Finalist and Runner Up 2016
- Supply Nation – Supplier Diversity Awards- Supplier to Supplier Award Finalist 2014
- Bumma Bippera Media/National Indigenous Radio Service- Regular presenter of topical legal issues on National ‘Talk Black’ 2013- present
- First and only (at time of writing) Supply Nation certified Indigenous legal practice based in Queensland 2013 – present
- Best Lawyers in Australia – Native Title Law – Oliver Gikerson
- James Cook University Business Excellence Award 2019 – Indigenous Business
Our Practice Areas
Marrawah Law is a multi-award winning Indigenous legal practice independently certified by Supply Nation as 100% Indigenous-owned, controlled and managed company, find out more what services we can offer you.
Marrawah Law represents the combined strengths of two firms and over 75 years’ experience in the practice of law for government, corporate and Indigenous clients:
Founder & Principal Solicitor
Contact us today!
We are here to help. Ask us about a consultation.